Sunday, May 24, 2009

May 23rd

Yesterday I was busy mostly selling car stuff, but I did make it out to the grocery store and back on foot. I picked up a few things to BBQ, so I could enjoy a little more time outside last night.

Today I need to head out to a friends house to take care of his cats while he's away; and I'm working, so I should get some decent miles under my belt.

The truck is almost ready to sell. It's bittersweet. I feel like it's a step in the right direction, but I have so much time and effort and unrealized dreams tied up in that thing, that it's still sad to see it go. Not driving and having a hot rod in the driveway has been a really big conflict for me. It will be tough to see it go, but I think it will also be a lot easier to not think about driving once it's gone. I keep telling myself to think about the more positive things I can do with the money, and how I'll be able to use the driveway space in it's absence.

may 23nd

4.2 miles
397.85 miles cumulative
15.914 total gallons saved