Wednesday, August 19, 2009

tuesday and pambiche

I had off yesterday, but I still rode my bike to the shop and back to accompany my wife. I had hoped to check out a pet store in NE while I was out there, to see a bike trailer I was considering, but they were temporarily out of stock so I just rode home.

Towards the end of the work day, I rode to Pambiche to meet my wife, room mate, sister, and sister's family for dinner. It was my first time there, and the food was pretty good. We stopped by my sister's house after dinner, and then finished our ride home.

At pambiche, I had a brazilian beer that I had never had before; but yesterday, I started a blog to write just about beer, so I'll cover that there.

It can be found at rocknroseinc.com/beercave.htm
or directly at thebeercave.blogspot.com

13.6 today
914.49 miles cumulative
36.5796 total gallons saved