Wednesday, April 22, 2009

april 21st

Yesterday I walked to the bank, and post office with my wife on the way in to walking her to work. From there, I walked to the grocery store, and then home. I walked the dog just under a mile in the mid afternoon, and then walked back to the store to walk my wife home again. We stopped at the grocery store again on the way.

I've been sick the last few days, and on the way home I got really light headed. Being sick really impacted my walking over the last couple of days. Normally, when the weather is this nice, I'm inspired to go on long walks. Lately I've been walking everywhere I need to go, but more out of duty than enjoyment. I hope another day or two of rest will snap me out of it.

april 21st

15.2 miles
284.04 miles cumulative
11.3608 total gallons saved