Friday, April 3, 2009

simplifying

Yesterday I walked my wife to work in the morning, and then walked home. When I got back to the house, I picked up some old junk I didn't want anymore, and decided to walk to a place on belmont to try and sell it. I feel like I have way too much clutter in my life (and not enough cash!) so trading one for the other was a no brainer. Making a couple bucks was nice, but more than anything, it just feels good to come home and know that I've got one less useless thing (to me) sitting around taking up space. I'd really like to tackle the clutter here this summer. I've been compiling a mental list of things I'd like to get rid of (and a list of much more useful and functional things I might like to get with a bit of the money). I'd like to have a big yard sale once the weather gets a little nicer.

After the sale, I walked over to belmont station and picked up a couple beers and walked home.

april 2nd

12.32 miles
171.84 miles cumulative
6.8736 total gallons saved